Leading Edge Consulting Engineers is a full service engineering organization. We provide Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing design for architectural and governmental projects.
At Leading Edge Consulting Engineers, we offer our clients the technical capabilities found at the large engineering organizations, combined with a level of service, commitment and responsiveness only a smaller firm can provide. We provide innovative engineering design in a cost effective and practical manner.
We utilize Auto CAD and many other of the latest engineering computer programs on Pentium-based microprocessors. We also have printing, plotting, copying, and T1 Internet connection capabilities to help us deliver the best possible engineering service. Quality is maintained by cross checking drawings between disciplines and a final review using a method called the LECE Plan Check which locates any possible conflicts in the drawings. A senior project manager checks specifications for quality prior to final submittals.
We believe that engineering service is customer-driven, and that quality service insures success!
Services: What do we offer?
Competitive Advantages: Why should you select our firm?
- Lower overhead results with lower cost and higher savings to you.
- Projects will be managed by California-registered professional engineers and Certified energy managers.
- Our HVAC designs are based on ASHRAE standards.
- Excellent credentials and experience.
- Certifications including:
- CA Registered Professional Mechanical Engineers (PE)
- CA Registered Professional Electrical Engineers (PE)
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- Green Building Engineer (GBE)
- Project Engineers with the highest levels of education in mechanical and electrical engineering design (Master's Degree).
- 20 plus years in the fields of Mechanical and Electrical design.
Project Team Members: Who are our principal engineers?
- Bobby Zarei, PE, CEM, Principal Mechanical Engineer
- Milton C. Niederhaus, PE, Senior Electrical Engineer
Mechanical Engineer San Diego, Electrical Engineer San Diego, HVAC Engineer San Diego, Engineering for LEED San Diego, Architecture/Engineering San Diego, Title 24 calculations San Diego, Building Commissioning San Diego, HVAC Commissioning San Diego County, Mechanical Engineer in San Diego.