San Diego City Schools
- Energy/Utility Management Section
San Diego, CA
|Benchley / Weinberger Elementary
Fulton Elementary School
Zamorano Fine Arts Academy
- A Preliminary energy analysis study.
- Minimum standard of building improvements to reduce utility costs and provide for the most efficient use of the conditioning equipment.
- The existing structure, lighting, mechanical equipment, and operating controls shall exceed Title 24 requirements by 25%.
- Minimum outside air for indoor air quality requirements is mandated at 15 CFM per person during the period of classroom occupancy.
- Air conditioning equipment to be designed and constructed to meet SDG&E incentive criteria, and California Energy Commission approved Equipment Standards.
Research and analysis
of lighting and mechanical equipment for existing and new building
additions. Analysis of mechanical equipment performance and their
efficiencies verifying design criteria and set points for compliance
with California Title 24 regulations.